CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

DISNEYLAND!!! (aka "Mickey Mouses House")
































We had a great time at Disneyland (or what Cason calls, "Mickey Mouses House!") We went with our friends Josh and Sufia and their daughter, Tabytha. It was truly magical for the children - and I have to say, I think it's pretty magical myself.
The highlights were...
Elisa loved "It's a Small World"
Cason loved getting to meet Mickey Mouse (they had a bonding moment)
and we all loved the candy, popcorn, ice cream...It was a full day as we were there for a solid 10 hours!!(No naps at Disneyland)We all had a great time -It was a day I know we won't soon forget!





4 comments:

Growing Reuter Family said...

Hello Smith Family!! So glad you all are truly enjoying life out there in sunny California! I love reading about your fun times and seeing your great pictures, Cason and Elisa are growing up so fast!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments!! How blessed we all are!! Love, Maria, Andy and Turner

Nate Stratman said...

...so you've entered the Blog World!!

so addicting...so addicting

help me jesus

uncle nate

jesse and whit... said...

give me some more pictures of those chilrins! they are soooo dang cute. they are real ruebenite blood!

Unknown said...

Jamie & Kimber,
So wonderful seeing the pics, although it brings tears to my eyes--I miss you guys!I love the location of your church at kill devil :) It must make you smile all the time!Hugs to you all...I'm still prayin' for you:)
Heidi