CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Maeli (pronounced MAYlee) and our growing family...

I could not imagine Cason and Elisa loving Maeli more than they do! They always want to hold her, play with her, feed her, and tell her how beautiful she is. Someday I know I will have to remind them of the days when she could do no wrong in their eyes.

my big helper...

Elisa (2 & 1/2) and Maeli (1 week)


Elisa and Maeli (3 months) - look at how much she's grown!!

I couldn't resist!


They call her "NuNu" -because she's so new, they say. She is so sweet.

she sucks her thumb and I, of course, love it!

bath time...roarrrrrrr!


Our 3-legged Isabelle lounging on the church playground (which happens to be in our backyard!)

"Leafy" still loves her baby dolls and always tells me: "I'm a mommy too!"

5 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Hey Kimber! So random that I even checked your blog, but I'm thankful I did. Hutch and I are SO excited you're back!!! Your family of 5 is beautiful! Check out our growing family at www.colescove.blogspot.com!

Josh Colegrove me@joshcolegrove.com 760.402.9998 said...

Ahhhhhh...I miss you guys sooo much! All these pictures are getting me excited to come visit next month. Love you guys

Slagle Family said...

AWWW congratulations on your sweet little Maeli. Great pictures and GOD is GOOD. We were blessed with Felicity-Reese May 31, 2008 it has been wonderful and Galilee and Owen LOVE her so much the call her "little one" and say she needs all of the kisses because she is a new person. Well it's great to see what God has done in the past 15 months. Take care!
~Tamberly Slagle

Sicily Eason said...

Howdy! Love seeing your pictures thanks for the updates on your blog. Glad to see you guys back on the east coast. . . I sure do miss the beach myself! All is well with us here in Texas. Lots of love Natalie

The Anthony's said...

KIMBER!!! I randomly came across your blog...how precious is your family?!? Just adorable! Mike and I have a 9 month old son, Aidan. I saw the picture of your sweet baby girl sucking her thumb and had flashbacks to freshman year with you sucking your thumb and rubbing your blanket! So glad you are doing great! Check us out at www.aidananthony.blogspot.com